- 4 medium peaches, peeled and pitted
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges and seeded
- 1/2 sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; cover and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add the chilies, vinegar, lime juice and pepper; cover and pulse just until blended.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; chill until serving.
- Serve with chips.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!