submitted by Kristie Klippenstein of Columbiana, OH
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2-1oz. squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 to 4 Tbsp. milk
- 3/4 cup M&M’s
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter, chocolate and sugar.
- Remove from the heat; stir in flour until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- For frosting, in a mixing bowl, beat sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency.
- Top with M&M’s, coconut and pecans. Yield 8-10 servings.
Spread over brownie crust.