submitted by Debbie Flinner of Canton, Ohio
- Sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- strawberry glaze
- Fresh Fruit: strawberries, peaches, cherries etc.
- Finely chopped nuts, optional
- whipped cream, optional
- Roll cookie dough out on a baking sheet (15x10x1), and bake 15-18 minutes; let cool.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla; spread on top of cookie dough.
- Spread strawberry glaze over top; top with your favorite fresh fruit (you can use any combination of fruit slices).
- Sprinkle with nuts and top with whipped cream, if desired.