- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding mix (cook and serve)
- 1 pkg. lemon gelatin
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 whipped topping
- 1 1/2 s fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 1/2 s kiwi fruit, sliced and then slices cut in half
- 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to 12 inch circle. Transfer to 14 inch pizza pan; prick with fork. Bake at 450° 6 to 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
In saucepan, combine milk and pudding; stir until smooth. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Whisk in gelatin; cook and stir 1 minute longer or until thickened. Remove from heat; cool.
In small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled pastry to within 1 1/2 inches of edges. Spread gelatin pudding mixture evenly over whipped topping. Arrange fruit in decorative pattern over gelatin mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!