- 3/4 cup gluten free medium cornmeal
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 1/4 cups milk (2 percent)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add the milk, oil and egg to the dry ingredients and whisk to incorporate until smooth.
- Prepare the griddle by heating it on medium high heat, or 350°, and lightly oiling it.
- Pour the batter by 1/4 cup onto the prepared griddle and cook until bubbles start to form, about 2 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes and cook the other side until the pancakes is cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.