submitted by Kristie Klippenstein of Columbiana, OH
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp. yeast
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- sugar and seasonings, to taste
- mustard, to taste
- 1-2 cups cheese, or more
- ham & ground beef, cooked
- lettuce, tomatoes, onion, or your favorite veggies
- Italian, Ranch or French dressing, to taste
- In a bowl, mix all of the crust ingredients together and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Roll it to fit a 12×17-inch pan and let rise for another 30 minutes.
- To make the sauce, mix the ingredients together in a small bowl and spread the mixture over the risen crust. Top with cheese, ham and ground beef and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, top your pizza with your favorite vegetables and sprinkle with your favorite salad dressing.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!