submitted by Debbie Flinner of Canton, Ohio
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. hot italian sausage
- 1 lb. velveta cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dried oragano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 loaves party Rye bread
- Preheat broiler.
- In a skillet, brown the beef and sausage over medium-high heat, and drain grease.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted.
- Add oregano, garlic powder and worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Lay out the rye bread slices on un-greased baking sheet and distribute meat mixture evenly over bread slices. P
lace under broiler until brown.
- Note: If serving a smaller group, you can easily cut this recipe in half. 15-20 hors d’oeuvre servings.