- 1/2 cup bourbon, OR 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3-4 sweet potatoes, cut into 24 one-in. cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 24 one-inch cubes
- 4 medium ripe peaches, unpeeled, pitted and quartered
- 4 green peppers, each cut into 8 two-in. pieces
- 8 yellow onions, each cut into 4 two-in. pieces
- Olive oil, for grilling
Mix first four ingredients in a bowl; stir well and set glaze aside. Steam or boil sweet potatoes until crisp-tender. Thread 3 sweet potato cubes, 3 pork cubes, 2 peach quarters, 4 green pepper pieces and 4 onion pieces alternately onto each of eight 10-inch skewers. Brush kabobs with honey glaze mixture. Lightly oil grill. Grill over medium-hot coals 5 minutes on each side or until thoroughly heated, basting occasionally with glaze. Serves 4
National Pork Board
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!