- 1 cup I.M. Healthy SoyNut Butter (chunky or creamy)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup chopped soy nuts
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup soy flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 375. Combine moist ingredients; cream until smooth. Combine dry in small bowl. Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until well blended. Batter will be stiff. Take dough with fingers, shaping into 1 to 1 1/2-inch balls. Place dough balls on prepared cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork, making crisscross patterns. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!