- The crunchy chopped peanut crust is a nice complement to the creamy chocolate and peanut butter layers.
- 1/2 cold butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners? sugar
- 1/3 peanut butter
- 1 (8 oz.) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 3/4 s cold milk
- 1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- chocolate curls and additional chopped peanuts, optional
In mixing bowl, cut butter into flour until crumbly. Stir in peanuts. Press into ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Bake at 350° 16 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
In same mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners? sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Carefully spread over crust.
In same bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Carefully spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with chocolate curls and additional peanuts if desired. Refrigerate until serving.