- 1 Baked Piecrust (9-inch)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss Gruyere cheese (4 oz.)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 6 EGGS
- 1-1/4 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- SPRINKLE cheese and bacon evenly in bottom of pie shell.
- BEAT eggs, half-and-half, salt, pepper and nutmeg in medium bowl until blended.
- Carefully POUR over filling in pie shell.
- BAKE in center of 375°F oven until center is almost set but jiggles slightly when dish is gently shaken and knife inserted near center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- LET STAND 5 minutes.
- CUT into wedges.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!