- 1 3/4 s crushed graham crackers (about 28 squares), divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 s fresh or frozen rhubarb, diced
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. raspberry or strawberry gelatin
- 1 (8 oz.) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 s miniature marshmallows
- 2 s cold milk
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
In bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs and butter. Press mixture into greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Bake at 350° 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
In large saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and rhubarb. Bring to boil; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened and rhubarb is tender. Remove from heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until partially set.
Spoon rhubarb mixture over crust. Combine whipped topping and marshmallows; spread over rhubarb mixture. In bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Carefully spread over marshmallow topping (the dish will be full). Sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!