- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 9-oz. pkg. frozen cheese tortellini
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups chopped red cabbage
- 2 cups Havarti cheese cubes
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Combine yogurt, buttermilk, and mayonnaise. Beat well. Stir in feta cheese, sugar, and dill weed and refrigerate. Cook tortellini as directed on package (you?re really just thawing it). Drain tortellini and stir into dressing. Set aside. Layer spinach and cabbage in 9×13 glass baking dish. Pour tortellini and dressing over. Top with Havarti and grape tomatoes. Sprinkle bacon over all, and top with Parmesan cheese. Chill well.
This salad recipe was one of the winners in a Wisconsin Cheese recipe contest a few years back.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!