- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 oz.) can shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 large fish-flavored bouillon cube, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed, or 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) package mashed potatoes, refrigerated
- Black pepper to taste
Heat oil in medium saucepan. Add shrimp, bouillon and garlic and cook until shrimp are opaque, about 30 seconds. Stir in dill and potatoes and heat through, stirring often. Add pepper.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!