Slow Cooker Cherry Cobbler
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 (16 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1 pkg. cake mix for 1-layer cake OR sweet muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp evaporated milk
- ó tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts—optional
- Put pie filling in lightly buttered 3-1/2 quart slow cooker and cook on High for 30 minutes.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and spoon onto the hot pie filling.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 hours on Low.
- You may also use a lightly greased soufflé dish in a larger slow cooker.
- 6 servings.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes