- 1 can (15.25-oz.) sliced peaches*, drained
- 1 can (15.25-oz.) apricot halves*, drained
- 1 can (15.5-oz.) pineapple chunks* or fruit of choice, drained
- 1 can (8-oz.) tropical fruit cocktail*, drained
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp. cold butter or margarine, cut up
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place the well-drained fruit in a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix gently with a rubber spatula.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon and sugar, crumbling any lumps.
- Using a fork or pastry blender, cut in the butter until the mixture forms crumbs.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the fruit.
- Bake until golden brown, about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped topping if desired.
- To reduce the amount of calories and added sugars, use fruits canned in their own juice instead of fruits canned in syrup.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!