- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 cup cut fresh green beans (1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 banana pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!