- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, peeled, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3/4 broccoli florets
- 3/4 cauliflower florets, sliced
- 1/4 peas
- 1 cup tofu, cubed
- 1/4 stock
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
In large frying pan over medium heat, saute onions, red peppers, celery, garlic, ginger and chili peppers in oil 5 minutes. Add mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower and peas. Stir to combine.
Add tofu, stock and soy sauce. Cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve over rice.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!