Strawberry Cottage Cheese Jello Salad
Submitted by: Sharon Vogelhuber of Salem, OH
- 3 oz. package strawberry Jell-O
- 15 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 16 oz. container cottage cheese
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip, thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cottage cheese, pineapple and Jell-O, stir until completely mixed.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip until combined with the other ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!