Strawberry Spinach Quinoa Salad
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat red wine vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add quinoa. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 12-15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat; fluff with a fork. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries, walnuts and quinoa. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!