- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat egg white and water into froth.
- Place froth mixture in a plastic zip-closure bag, add pecans to coat.
- Place coated pecans in another zip-closure bag and add sugar mixture and shake well.
- Pour pecans onto a well-greased shallow baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool on wax paper.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!