- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless beef top sirloin or top round steak, cut 1 inch thick or flank steak
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. European or Italian-style mixed greens, such as romaine, radicchio, endive and butter lettuces (about 8 cups)
- 1 1/2 s packaged match-stick style shredded carrots
- 1/2 chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 prepared non-creamy Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Whisk dressing ingredients in small bowl until blended. Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine beef and 2 tablespoons dressing in medium bowl; toss to coat. Let stand in refrigerator 10 minutes. Meanwhile combine mixed greens, carrots and peanuts in large bowl; toss. Arrange on platter. Heat 2 tablespoons dressing in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of the beef; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet with slotted spoon. Repeat with remaining beef. Arrange beef on greens. Drizzle remaining dressing over salad. Serves 4.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!