- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 plum tomato, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional
- On a greased baking sheet, roll pizza crust into a 12-inch by 8-inch rectangle.
- Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with garlic, oregano and half of the cheese.
- Arrange tomato slices in a single layer over cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese and Italian seasoning if desired.
- Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!