- 1/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheese, pepper and eggs just until blended.
- Add the zucchini and mix well.
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Drop batter by about 1/3 cupfuls into skillet; press lightly to flatten.
- Fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!