When I took a part-time position with the Jefferson Soil and Water Conservation District, little did I know what a learning experience it would be.
Stories by Marilyn Ford
Marilyn Ford is an office assistant at Jefferson Soil and Water Conservation District. She has worked at Jefferson SWCD for three years. Marilyn can be reached by calling 740-264-9790 or by email at email@example.com.
Page 1 of 11
- USDA funds research to study the effects of weather variability on cattle
- House and Senate ag committees approve 2013 farm bill
- 2012 Utica shale production results released
- OSA launching Soybean Yield and Quality Contest
- Ohio farmers to donate eggs to foodbanks
- Gardner Farms: A love for the environment and family
- Reader: People need educated about ‘wild’ animals