- 16 slices bacon diced, fried and well drained
- 16 oz. cream cheese, cubed, room temperature
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of hot sauce
Put all ingredients in a small, 3 to 4 quart slow cooker; cover and cook on low, stirring occasionally, for about 1 to 2 hours, until cheese is melted and mixture is hot. Taste and adjust seasonings, add bacon, and keep on low to serve.
A great appetizer for any meal.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox