Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (6 oz.) crabmeat, or about 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced green onions, for garnish
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, crabmeat, onion, milk, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir well. Place mixture in an ovenproof serving dish; sprinkle with a little paprika. Bake at 375 ° for about 15 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with with sliced green onion.