Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 packages ( 8 oz) lower-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley or 2 tablespoons dried
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon crushed, finely chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped seeded cherry tomatoes
- Fresh herbs, optional
- Cherry tomatoes, optional
Preheat oven to 350º. Evenly coat 8- or 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix together crumbs and lime zest. Press mixture evenly on bottom of prepared pan. Set aside. In medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, eggs, flour, lime juice, and seasonings. Beat until well blended. Stir in tomatoes. Pour into prepared pan. Bake until mixture is firm and set in center, about 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and garnish with fresh herbs and cherry tomatoes, if desired.
Recipe provided by Ohio Poultry Association.