- 1 (8×8-inch pan size) package brownie mix
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (10 oz) package peanut butter chips, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter-flavored shortening
Preheat oven to 350º. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spoon batter in 9-inch springform pan. Bake 20 minutes. Cool. Reduce oven temperature to 325º. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk. Add chips, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour filling over baked brownie. Wrap a sheet of aluminum foil over the bottom of the springform pan. Place pan in a large baking pan with 1-inch hot water (keeps brownie from overbaking). Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Turn oven off; remove baking pan with water. Let cheesecake cool in oven 30 minutes. Remove cheesecake from oven; chill 1 hour. Remove side from springform pan. In small saucepan, melt chips with shortening; stir until smooth. Spread chocolate glaze over top and sides of cheesecake. Chill 3 hours. Garnish as desired.
Recipe provided by Ohio Poultry Association.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!