- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – boiled and cut into strips
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 oz.) package instant stuffing mix
Preheat oven to 350°. Layer chicken strips in the bottom of 9×13-inch baking dish. In medium bowl, mix together cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup and 1/2 cup chicken broth; pour mixture over chicken. Sprinkle chicken with cheese, then combine stuffing mix and seasoning packet with remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth, mix together and place mixture on top of chicken. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.