Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 pound cooked, diced, or shredded chicken
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chilies, chopped
- 2 cans nacho cheese soup
- 1 package whole wheat flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Cut tortillas in quarters.
- Line bottom of casserole with tortillas, add a layer of chicken, a layer of soup mixed with green chilies and onion, and top with cheese; repeat.
- Cover with heavy foil, date and label, “Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.”
- Serves 8.
- Note: Additional tortillas may be heated and served with casserole.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes