- Try this for your Thanksgiving menu.
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. fresh spinach, trimmed
- 3/4 dried cranberries
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 3/4 sliced almonds, toasted
In large salad bowl, toss spinach, cranberries and green onions. In small bowl, combine sugar, onion, poppy seeds and paprika; whisk in vinegars and oil. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with almonds; toss to coat.