Any Day’s a Picnic Chicken Salad
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 1/2 c. chicken breast,* cooked and diced
- 1/2 c. celery, chopped
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. pickle relish
- 1/2 c. light mayonnaise
- Rinse and prepare celery and onion.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Use within two days.
- Note: Chicken salad doesn’t freeze well.
- How to use: Make chicken salad sandwiches.
- Make a pasta salad by mixing with 2 cups of cooked pasta shells.
- Serve this as a salad in a hollowed-out tomato or cucumber boat.
- Try using leftover grilled chicken.
- Makes six servings.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes