Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 4 s corn, cooked, cut off cob
- 1/2 vegetable oil
- 1/4 cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 fresh parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, chopped
In large bowl, mix oil, vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, sugar, salt, basil, and pepper. Add corn, tomatoes, onion, and peppers to oil mixture. Mix well. Cover. Chill several hours or overnight.
Anna Mae Nagel
*As printed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture in Our Ohio magazine.