Honey Roasted Peanut Crusted Pork Loin
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (1.25-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- Combine first six ingredients (all the spices, cinnamon through garlic powder) in small bowl, stirring well.
- Rub pork loin with olive oil, and then rub with spice mixture, making sure to coat every surface.
- Place pork loin in a large resealable plastic bag and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Before baking, roll pork loin in chopped honey roasted peanuts, pressing firmly to make sure the peanuts stick.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until a thermometer registers 140.
- Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes until internal temperature registers 145.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes