- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 pounds very small yellow potatoes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Warm marinara sauce or pesto
- Preheat oven to 400 and line baking sheet with foil.
- Stir together bread crumbs, cheese, herbs, garlic salt and crushed red pepper in small bowl.
- Place flour and eggs in 2 additional small bowls.
- Place potatoes on prepared baking sheet; spray liberally with olive oil spray.
- Roll each in flour, then egg, then bread crumb mixture, making sure to coat potatoes well with each step.
- Place back on baking sheet; spray again with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are lightly browned and tender when pierced with a fork, coating with olive oil spray twice during cooking.
- Serve with marinara sauce or pesto.
Makes: 8 appetizer servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!