Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. lemon gelatin
- Prepare gelatin with hot water as directed, chill until syrupy, then beat and add:
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 cups boiled chicken, cut up (half dark meat and half white meat)
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, cut up
- 1/2 lb. pimiento cheese, cut up
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
Mix well; put in 8×12 glass dish. Chill until firm.