- 1 3/4 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Makes 6 servings. Place in 1 quart canning jars to store.
Instructions to attach to jar:
Potato Soup Mix
To serve: place 1/2 cup mix in soup bowl and add 1 cup boiling water. Stir until smooth.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox