- 1 corn or flour tortilla
- 1 egg or 1/2 cup cooked, diced chicken
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Place a griddle or large pan over medium-high heat.
- Place tortilla on pan and warm tortilla on both sides, then remove from pan and set aside.
- Spray nonstick spray onto pan, cook the egg as desired; sunny-side up works best. (If using chicken, combine the cheese in pan and heat, stir until cheese is melted).
- Sprinkle shredded cheese onto egg; cheese will melt as egg cooks.
- Add salt and pepper. When egg (or chicken) is ready, place atop tortilla, and top with salsa.
- Wrap in parchment or foil if taking with you.