- 1 pound thin-cut boneless chops (1/2-inch thick), cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper (smoked or plain paprika can be used as an alternative)
- 8 small corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- Sour cream or crema to taste
- In a medium sized bowl combine the honey, olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and ground chipotle pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add the sliced pork to the marinade and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over high heat.
- Add the slices of pork to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, flipping with tongs in the middle of the cooking process.
- Once cooked, remove the pork to a plate and reserve.
- Arrange 8 corn tortillas on a platter.
- Sprinkle each with equal amounts of shredded lettuce and pico de gallo.
- Arrange a few pieces of pork on top of each taco, and top with sour cream or crema if desired.