Triple Chocolate Crunch Shake
- 2 chocolate cookies broken into pieces
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup of milk
- Whipped cream
- Candy sprinkles
- Place all ingredients except garnishes in blender.
- Cover and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Garnish blended mixture with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Makes 1 serving.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes