This recipe for homemade no-churn ice cream is perfect if you want to create a unique flavor combination, or if you just love to make your own desserts.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup or more flavoring of choice (optional)
- Electric hand mixer
- 9 x 5″ loaf pan
- Whip the heavy cream with an electric hand mixer on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- If you want flavored ice cream, stir in one cup of crushed candy bars, nuts, pureed or chopped fruit or anything else that appeals to you. (Country Living offers some tasty ideas)
- Pour into loaf pan and freeze for at least 6 hours, or until the ice cream is firm.
Scoop some of your homemade dessert onto a slice of pie or eat it by itself. But don’t keep it out of the freezer for too long or it’ll melt!
Source: Country Living Magazine
Get more Great Recipes in your inbox each week by getting
Around the Table.
It's a FREE weekly e-newsletter all about food. Sign Up Today!