WARREN, Ohio - The Warren-Trumbull County Public Library continues its partnerships with Forum Health/Trumbull Memorial Hospital and Laurie Ann Home Health Care, offering free blood pressure screenings on a regular basis at library locations around the county.
Schedule. Screenings are held:
The first Tuesday of each month at the Brookfield Branch, 7032 Grove Street, from 11 am. to noon.
* First Tuesday of each month at the Liberty Branch, 3551 Belmont Ave., Youngstown (Liberty Plaza) from 1-3 p.m.
* First Thursday of each month at the Main Library, 444 Mahoning Ave. NW in Warren from 10 a.m. to noon.
* Second Monday of each month at the Howland Branch, 9095 East Market Street, Warren, from 11 a.m. to noon.
* Third Monday of each month at the Main Library, 444 Mahoning Ave. NW in Warren from 10 a.m. to noon.
* Third Monday of each month at the Cortland Branch, 212 North High Street in Cortland from 1-2 p.m.
More information. For more information, call 330-399-8807, ext. 128 or visit the library’s Web site at www.wtcgl.lib.oh.us.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!