Yield: Makes 5-6 dozen.
- 16 oz. pkg. dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2.37 oz. jar cinnamon (yes, the whole jar)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- Garnish: sugar
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in a large bowl; mix well.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes. Dough may also be rolled out 1/4-inch thick and cut with cookie cutters and dipped in sugar.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!