- 1/4 mini baguette or Italian bread (split lengthwise, or 2 split English muffins)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella or cheddar cheese (part-skim, shredded)
- 1/4 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup mushrooms (fresh or canned, sliced)
- vegetable toppings (other, as desired, optional)
- Italian seasoning (optional)
- Toast the bread or English muffin until slightly brown.
- Top bread or muffin with pizza sauce, vegetables and low-fat cheese.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasonings as desired.
- Return bread to toaster oven (or regular oven preheated to 350˚F).
- Heat until cheese melts.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!