- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- Grated Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- Light cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Fresh spinach (3/4 pound), stemmed and chopped
- Artichoke hearts (14 oz), rinsed and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
Bring the half and half to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat and add Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, garlic powder, Worcestershire and salt. Continuously stir to prevent sticking while the cheeses melt. While slowly stirring, add the chopped spinach, nutmeg, artichoke hearts and green onions. Stir until mixed and the spinach is wilted. Serve hot.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!