Ingredients for Dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dry tarragon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
Ingredients for Salad:
- 1 pound pasta penne, cooked
- 3 oz snow peas, cut in half
- 2 oz chopped green onion
- 2 oz red pepper, julienne style
- 2 oz yellow pepper, julienne style
- 2 large ripe avocados, cut into cubes
- 2 oz chopped parsley or cilantro
- Cook the pasta as per instructions on the bag. Drain and cool.
- In small bowl, whisk together the oil, Dijon, honey, lemon juice, tarragon, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl add the pasta, peas, both peppers, parsley and avocado. Add the dressing to this mixture and toss gently until well coated, Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled on a large platter or bowl.