- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup gluten-free mayonnaise
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 (4 oz) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 2-3 scallions, diced
- 2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook bacon in a large deep skillet or sauté pan over medium heat until crisp. Transfer to paper towel and crumble.
- In medium bowl, stir together bacon, mayonnaise, cream cheese, pimentos, jalapeño peppers, scallions and shredded cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread the mixture in a 2-quart casserole dish. Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and bubbly.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!