- 1 ripe Avocado, seeded, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups chopped fresh arugula
- 12 oz. cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 4-8″ whole wheat tortillas
- Mash half the avocado chunks with yogurt and lime juice in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining filling ingredients, including the rest of the avocado chunks; mix gently.
- Top each tortilla with ¼ of filling mixture. Roll, tuck in ends.
- Slice in half diagonally, securing with toothpicks, if needed.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!