- 1 ear fresh sweet corn
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 ripe Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 1/4 cup prepared pico de gallo
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Optional – Cotija cheese for garnish
- Roast the corn and jalapeño over fire (either on a gas stove or on a grill) until blistered and charred on all sides. (Not burned, please) After cooling for a few minutes, cut the corn off of the cob.
- Chop the avocados then mix in the pico de gallo.
- Seed and mince the roasted jalapeño. Add the jalapeño, fresh lime juice, cilantro, roasted corn, garlic, kosher salt and pepper to the avocado mixture. Adjust seasonings and serve.